WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
- Typology: Small Group - max 25 people
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Starting time: 10:00
- Included: English speaking guide
- Operating Days: Sun; Mon; Tue; Wed; Thu; Fri; Sat;
- Meeting Point: Piazza della Repubblica
- Itinerary: Piazza Signoria Bapistry (outside) Duomo (outside), Giotto's Belltower (outside) Vasari Corridor Ponte Vecchio Santa Trinita Orsammichele Oltrarno district
Maximium 25 people
Our walking tour combines lecture-style input with amusing anecdotes and interesting insights to offer an enjoyable and relaxed approach to the city.
Join our small group orientation tour of Florence, walk on the Medici footsteps to discover the amazing Renaissance heritage of this wonderful city. The tour will take you to the most famous sites in the city center: Piazza Signoria with Palazzo Vecchio, the medieval heart of the town; the magnificent Duomo and the Baptistry, the most ancient religious building in Florence, in the shadow of the imposing Giotto's Belltower.
Visit the churches of Santa Trinita and Orsammichele and walk through the Vasari Corridor (where the Uffizi Gallery is located).
Finally, we will cross Ponte Vecchio on Arno river to reach the Oltrarno district, full of artisanal workshops.
If art is your passion, we recommend to complete your Florence experience with a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery (David) and the Uffizi.