Request Your Tour
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- Rome City Center: A Full Guide20 November, 2023
- The Most Famous Monuments in Rome17 November, 2023
- Hotels in Rome: The most strategic hotels and areas...13 November, 2023
- Rome City Center: A Full Guide
For More Information(0039) 338 7791615
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Why Choose It?
- Explore Rome the best way - with the speed and comfort of an eco-friendly Golf Cart.
- See all of Rome's major sites in a fun-filled 3 hours.
- Enjoy the knowledge and attention of your expert driver-guide.
- Max 7 guests.
Forget the fatigue of walking all day and hop aboard our eco-friendly Golf Cart for an exciting ride through Rome! Let us drive you around in comfort and convenience, showing you all the sites of Rome in half the time. Enjoy exclusive access to traffic-limited areas, and enjoy the ease of hopping on and off your vehicle straight on the doorstep of your chosen attraction. With this semi-private Golf Cart tour, the Eternal City is yours to discover.
Your itinerary will take you on a journey through the historic center of Rome, bringing you face to face with all its most famous attractions. Admire Piazza Navona, one of Rome’s most scenic squares, which takes its strange shape from the ancient stadium that lies beneath, and pull up right outside the Pantheon, the best-preserved ancient temple to survive the fall of the Roman Empire.
View the stunning Trevi Fountain, immortalized in Federico Fellini’s La Dolce Vita, as we head through the chic streets of Rome’s Campo Marzio district. Ascending the Quirinal Hill we’ll then make our way down past Trajan’s Markets, swinging around so the mighty Colosseum suddenly springs up before us. Learning all about the world’s most iconic ancient amphitheater from your driver-guide, you’ll enjoy views of the Colosseum, Arch of Constantine and the Palatine Hill as we emerge at the southern end of the Circus Maximus.
Ascend the Aventine Hill, where Romulus’ brother Remus tried to found his city, passing the Orange Garden and arriving at the famous Mouth of Truth (Bocca della Verità) in the Forum Boarium. This stunning stretch of road around the most ancient part of the Eternal City also takes us past the Theater of Marcellus (a building started by Julius Caesar and finished by the emperor Augustus) and the impressive Capitoline Hill.
As the sun sets your tour reaches its scenic climax, taking you from Piazza Venezia (Rome’s most famous roundabout), along one of the high streets of the Italian capital and up to the river. Here you’ll be greeted with stunning views over the illuminated Castel Sant’Angelo (an imperial mausoleum converted into a prison and now a museum) and, of course, the inimitable Saint Peter’s Basilica, the dome of which was designed by Michelangelo himself. Your tour finishes where it started, in Piazza Navona!
Itinerary:Piazza NavonaPantheon (External)Trevi FountainPiazza BarberiniQuattro FontaneQuirinal HillColosseum (External)Circus Maximus (External)Aventine HillOrange Garden (External)Mouth of Truth (External)Theater of Marcellus (External)Capitoline Hill (External)Piazza VeneziaCastel Sant'AngeloVatican
Wheelchair accessible:Yes. Wheelchair to be left in the hotel lobby upon pickup.
Meeting Point:Piazza Navona 14, in front of the Brasilian Embassy
Show on Map
Our guides are fluent in English and have a contagious passion for the inspiring cultural heritage of our Italian cities. Experts in their fields, they will immerse you in the hidden histories and intriguing lives of history's great protagonists. So much to see, so easy to miss out: with the help of our guides, visit the most absorbing sites and uncover the stories that have changed the world. Don't miss this fascinating journey!
- M2233BTrobertlTerrific Trastevere Food Tour with Luca! Luca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature.... read moreLuca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature. By the end of the evening we felt that we had spent a nice time with a new friend. read less - 10/03/2022
- Darren RA must do experience This cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through... read moreThis cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through the market to pick out some of the ingredients, the meats and such. Then we went back to their excellent small group kitchen. We had a wonderful time learning from Sara. She taught us to make ravioli and saltimbocca and tiramisu. It was fun and relaxed and extremely delicious. We thought the whole experience was splendid. 10 out of 10. read less - 9/26/2022
- genevieverbBest Food Tour We Took! My fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of... read moreMy fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of different food and even returned to one of the restaurants later in the week. The tour groups are kept small, so our group easily got to know each other throughout the tour. We were especially pleased with how accommodating it was: My fiance is a vegetarian and can be a bit of a picky eater, so he had low expectations going in and this ended up being his favorite activity all week! We actually had a couple of vegetarians in our group and there was always an equally hearty substitute whenever necessary. Super pleased with this experience and with Luca! Best part of our week! read less - 9/21/2022
- Emily WWorth every penny. What an evening! This was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and... read moreThis was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and get to know other travellers. The small group size made it much more personal and conversation flowed all evening! Sara (our guide) was absolutely amazing - so friendly and chatty, and so full of knowledge about the local food and Rome/Trastevere's history. She could not have been better.
I'll be coming back to Rome and will definitely be booking this again. Thank you so much, Sara, for making my first trip to Rome that much better! read less - 9/21/2022
- mrsmac0912Delicious food from fabulous foody Luca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our... read moreLuca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our time together unforgettable.
Most appreciated was his offer to remain a resource for the duration of our visit with DELICIOUS recommendations off the tourist path.
Well done Luca!!! read less - 9/11/2022
- uscimcA Must Do Tour of Sistine Chapel Amazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a... read moreAmazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a small group of 9. Just 2 families. She was great. She does this 4 days a week and all the guards knew her by name. If you want to see the Sistine Chapel, then you have to go early. We were one of the first to enter and with her connections basically did not wait on anything. We also entered a section in the Vatican Museums usually off limits to the public, a section with many animal statues and other mosaics. She gave us so much history and culture. My children said it was AP World History made real. You could tell she truly loved what she did. read less - 8/29/2022
- dvorahl2022Best tour ever. Martha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was... read moreMartha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was a very hot summer day and she always looks for ways to give us the information under the shade before we went into the sun. I highly recommend this company and Martha as well. It was very easy to make the reservation and pay. We took the private tour and was perfect. 3 hours that feel like Half hour . We didn’t do any limes to get into the places. Know that if you go by yourself or in other yours you could be up to 2 hours under the sun to get into the coliseum or forum. I highly recommend the private tour. read less - 8/05/2022
- michelleSheiowitzGreat Food Stroll with Luca We did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour... read moreWe did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour and Luca!! read less - 7/30/2022