Request Your Tour
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
For More Information(0039) 338 7791615
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Why Choose It?
- Skip the lines for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and the Colosseum.
- Venture into the Eternal City's most enduring landmarks.
- See the city as it was as our expert guide brings Rome to life.
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but through our Best of Rome tour you can sure see it in one! This itinerary takes you on a cultural and artistic journey through the highlights of Rome, in the company of your very own expert guide. Discover the masterpieces of the Vatican Museums, skipping all lines as you do so, and enter into the pinnacle of High Renaissance art: the Sistine Chapel. Then take a view of the epicenter of the Christian world, Saint Peter’s Basilica, before discovering the secrets of its square with your expert guide.
We’ll then drive you straight from the Vatican to the immortal Colosseum – the quintessential icon of Rome’s ancient might. Glimpse through its concrete arches as you venture inside the apex of ancient Roman entertainment. Your tour finishes with a view over the Roman Forum where you can decompress your experience as our expert guide brings this once active center to life with myths, legends, and accounts about the rise and fall of Rome’s mighty empire.
Wander through the Vatican Museums
For such a masterpiece of High Renaissance art, some anticipation is required. We start with skip-the-line tickets to the Vatican Museums where our expert guide leads you to discover the most impressive pieces in the Vatican Museums’ collection of ancient art.
Lose yourself in Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel
We won’t let your current feeling of awe dissipate as our guide walks you down the Hall of Tapestries lavishing on you the historic tales and explanations of the mythology portrayed. Continue on to the Gallery of Maps to see the changing world over the ages. Beyond the next doors lies the Vatican’s pièce de résistance – the Sistine Chapel.
Michelangelo’s masterpiece stretches out above you, portraying a story your expert guide will narrate. Trace the brush strokes of this genius of the Renaissance, interpret the parables, and bask in the gloriously lit masterpiece.
Discover Saint Peter’s Basilica
To finalize your visit to the Vatican, your guide will take you to Saint Peter’s Square, with a magnificent view of Saint Peter’s Basilica up next. Here, Bernini’s colonnade acts as an ideal spot to decompress and contemplate the magnificence of what you’ve just seen.
Visit the mighty Colosseum
With skip-the-line entrance, your guide will lead you through the massive arches into the colossal structure built by the rulers of the Flavian Dynasty. Your Best of Rome tour takes you through the stadium and covered passages within the Colosseum, once known as the Flavian Amphitheater. With its monumental size, it’s nearly impossible to believe it was all made in one decade, millenia ago. Walk through the ages as our personable guide tells the tales of the rise and fall of this majestic structure. Experience the fear and excitement encouraged in the masses though lively tales and historic accounts.
Finish your Best of Rome tour at the epicenter of ancient Rome
The Roman Forum is the perfect place to contemplate your 5-hour journey through time, from ancient to Baroque, in this Best of Rome tour.
Itinerary:Vatican Museums highlightsSistine ChapelSaint Peter's BasilicaColosseumRoman Forum (view)
Included:Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums and ColosseumPrivate licensed guide
Wheelchair accessible:Yes. (Itinerary may differ).
Meeting Point:Hotel lobby or Vatican Museums entrance (under the statue of Michelangelo and Raphael)
Our guides are fluent in English and have a contagious passion for the inspiring cultural heritage of our Italian cities. Experts in their fields, they will immerse you in the hidden histories and intriguing lives of history's great protagonists. So much to see, so easy to miss out: with the help of our guides, visit the most absorbing sites and uncover the stories that have changed the world. Don't miss this fascinating journey!
- M2233BTrobertlTerrific Trastevere Food Tour with Luca! Luca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature.... read moreLuca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature. By the end of the evening we felt that we had spent a nice time with a new friend. read less - 10/03/2022
- Darren RA must do experience This cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through... read moreThis cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through the market to pick out some of the ingredients, the meats and such. Then we went back to their excellent small group kitchen. We had a wonderful time learning from Sara. She taught us to make ravioli and saltimbocca and tiramisu. It was fun and relaxed and extremely delicious. We thought the whole experience was splendid. 10 out of 10. read less - 9/26/2022
- genevieverbBest Food Tour We Took! My fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of... read moreMy fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of different food and even returned to one of the restaurants later in the week. The tour groups are kept small, so our group easily got to know each other throughout the tour. We were especially pleased with how accommodating it was: My fiance is a vegetarian and can be a bit of a picky eater, so he had low expectations going in and this ended up being his favorite activity all week! We actually had a couple of vegetarians in our group and there was always an equally hearty substitute whenever necessary. Super pleased with this experience and with Luca! Best part of our week! read less - 9/21/2022
- Emily WWorth every penny. What an evening! This was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and... read moreThis was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and get to know other travellers. The small group size made it much more personal and conversation flowed all evening! Sara (our guide) was absolutely amazing - so friendly and chatty, and so full of knowledge about the local food and Rome/Trastevere's history. She could not have been better.
I'll be coming back to Rome and will definitely be booking this again. Thank you so much, Sara, for making my first trip to Rome that much better! read less - 9/21/2022
- mrsmac0912Delicious food from fabulous foody Luca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our... read moreLuca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our time together unforgettable.
Most appreciated was his offer to remain a resource for the duration of our visit with DELICIOUS recommendations off the tourist path.
Well done Luca!!! read less - 9/11/2022
- uscimcA Must Do Tour of Sistine Chapel Amazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a... read moreAmazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a small group of 9. Just 2 families. She was great. She does this 4 days a week and all the guards knew her by name. If you want to see the Sistine Chapel, then you have to go early. We were one of the first to enter and with her connections basically did not wait on anything. We also entered a section in the Vatican Museums usually off limits to the public, a section with many animal statues and other mosaics. She gave us so much history and culture. My children said it was AP World History made real. You could tell she truly loved what she did. read less - 8/29/2022
- dvorahl2022Best tour ever. Martha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was... read moreMartha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was a very hot summer day and she always looks for ways to give us the information under the shade before we went into the sun. I highly recommend this company and Martha as well. It was very easy to make the reservation and pay. We took the private tour and was perfect. 3 hours that feel like Half hour . We didn’t do any limes to get into the places. Know that if you go by yourself or in other yours you could be up to 2 hours under the sun to get into the coliseum or forum. I highly recommend the private tour. read less - 8/05/2022
- michelleSheiowitzGreat Food Stroll with Luca We did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour... read moreWe did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour and Luca!! read less - 7/30/2022