Make your kids live an unforgettable experience
Cooking classes for kids in Rome: if you are visiting Rome and you are looking for a family-friendly experience, cooking classes for kids are made for you
Showing all 7 results
Full Day Sistine Chapel, Pope’s Summer Residence plus Cooking Class & Lunch | PrivateBest SellerExperience the Vatican and Sistine Chapel all to yourself, visit the Pope's summer residence in Castel Gandolfo, and cook your own sumptuous lunch at the Pope's organic estate.
Fromon requestAsk Now8:00 h07:00 amPrivate
Gelato & Italian Biscotti Making Class | Small GroupA great experience for kids while in Rome. A chance to make some new friends and learn a new skill in making gelato!
From€60Book Now1:30 h3:00 pm/3:00 pm/Small Group
Hands-on Pasta Making & Tiramisù Class | PrivateBest SellerJoin us on this class and learn the recipes of "la nonna" (grandmother). Then take these recipes home with you and be the envy of friends and family.
Fromon requestAsk Now3:00 hOn RequestPrivate Class
Pasta Making and Tiramisù Class | Small GroupMost PopularMaster the art of making fresh pasta and classic tiramisù and become the envy of your food-loving friends.
From€75Book Now3:00 h9:30 am/5:30 pmSmall Group
Pizza Making and Gelato Class | PrivateBest SellerChannel your inner pizzaiolo and join us on making your own delicious pizza, all under the guidance of our experienced and friendly Italian chef. Then top it all off with delicious, homemade gelato.
Fromon requestBook Now2:30 hOn RequestPrivate Class
Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
Capital of Italy, Rome is one of those cities rich in history and adventure, which could easily take a lifetime to visit and explore. If you don’t have all this time on your hands and plan to visit Rome for just a few days, you will need to know the best things to do. If you are looking for a hands-on, family-friendly experience, cooking classes for kids in Rome are made for you.
Italian gastronomy: culture and art of living
If you choose Italy as your travel destination, you will fill your luggage with sounds, colors, atmospheres, flavors and culture. Roman and Italian gastronomy are well known all over the world as much as the Colosseum and the Vatican.
For all gourmets, food-lovers and connoisseurs in the art of cuisine, cooking classes in Rome are an experience to be lived at least once in a lifetime. If you want to make your kids live an unforgettable experience, unleash their creativity with cooking classes made especially for them by Walks Inside Rome.
With us even children will discover the secrets of Italian cuisine while having fun. A Chef will accompany and teach them the richest and most beloved dishes in the world like handmade pasta, pizza or typical desserts. They will go to a well-equipped kitchen where they can give free rein to their fantasies and imagination in front of the stove. And when they return home they will know how to prepare real Italian culinary delights for their friends..
To experience these suggestive Italian atmospheres we will offer you a unique and unforgettable journey with the help of expert and professional English-speaking guides.
Family-friendly cooking classes
Experience a hands-on class in a historical, lively setting. With your family you can come and learn a treasured recipe and recreate unique flavors made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients. At the end of the classes, you could relax and taste your handmade culinary creations.
- Pizza making and gelato class: perfect for kids and adults alike, beginners and veterans, this private class is designed for anyone with a passion for delicious food, having fun, and learning something new. Under the expert guidance of one of our private seasoned English-speaking Chef, you’ll learn the secrets of making authentic Italian pizza and gelato. You will start off by creating your own traditional Italian gelato mixing the ingredients, choosing your timings, and selecting from a variety of delicious flavors. The second part of the class will teach you to become a proper Italian pizzaiolo, you’ll be crafting and rolling out your own dough and garnishing it with a generous helping of delicious toppings.
- Pasta making and Tiramisù class: with this small group class you will learn to cook like a native Italian by making the iconic Tiramisù and fresh pasta from scratch, using traditional Roman recipes lovingly passed down from “Italian grandmother“. You will start composing the traditional rich and tasty Tiramisù by assembling scrumptious layers of smooth cream (made of fresh eggs, sugar and mascarpone), rich coffee, and bitter cocoa. While the Tiramisù settles, you’ll mix and roll out your fresh handmade pasta before infusing it with Italian favorite seasonal flavors.
- Gelato and Italian biscotti masterclass: perfect for kids, with this private class you will have the amazing opportunity to customize and create the classic creamy gelato and Italian biscotti with all your favorite flavors. Choose your gelato flavors from fresh, locally sourced ingredients and start making the famous sweet gelato by practicing the traditional techniques with your engaging English-speaking Chef. While your gelato is in the freezer, you’ll learn how to make crunchy Italian biscotti – the perfect partner to gelato.
- Hands-on pasta making and Tiramisù class: when in Rome, cook as Romans cook and learn how to make fresh pasta and homemade Tiramisù from scratch crafted with love, passion, and above all the choicest ingredients. On this private class, you will be making two of Italy’s most loved dishes using secret recipes straight from “Italian grandmother”.
- Gelato and Italian biscotti making class: gelato is a national symbol and you and your family can recreate the perfect art of making it from fresh, locally sourced ingredients through a hands-on small group class. Crunchy Italian biscotti are the perfect partner to creamy gelato. While your gelato cools for its imminent consumption, your Chef will show you the best technique for their crafting. At the end of the session, you’ll taste your mouth-watering creations.
- Pizza and Roman antipasti: this private hands-on cooking class will equip you with all you need to know to make a range of delicious, Roman traditional antipasti (supplì, bruschetta, fried baccalà or fried zucchini flowers) and Italian pizza from scratch – the perfect pairing with wine, beer, or non-alcoholic drinks that make a tasty meal to be enjoyed with friends and family.
Discover the Italian capital with Walks Inside Rome
For more than 20 years, Walks Inside Rome has been offering immersive, authentic, and educational private and small-group tours and Rome kids and families experiences. Our team of local, licensed guides are seasoned experts in art, history, archaeology and food. Our combined expertise and experience transforms your time in Rome into something truly exceptional.
Spend a fun-filled day in the Eternal City by cooking up something special in the beautiful historic locations of our two cooking schools – one around the corner from Piazza Navona and the other a stone’s throw from the Pantheon. Thanks to our family-friendly cooking classes in Rome you’ll perfect the art of Italian cuisine and discover your inner chef. With us even children will explore the secrets of Italian cuisine while having fun.
To check out our catalogue of tours and experiences, visit our website or contact us directly. We can’t wait to hear from you so we can customize your own Rome travel guide and start exploring together!
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
Most Popular Tours
Farmers’ Market Shopping with Roman Full Course Class | SharedSource seasonal ingredients from a market, bring them together to make true Italian cuisine, and then sit back and savor your culinary creations. Buon appetito!
From€110Book Now4:30hSmall Group
For More Informations(0039) 334 7243374
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Let's start exploring together!