WHAT THEY'RE SAYING
- Typology: Small Group - max 10 people
- Duration: 3 hours
- Starting time: Please see Calendar and check date for Start Time
- Included: entrance fee and reservation for Colosseum and Forum - no waiting in line (tickets with priority entrance)
- Operating Days: Tue; Wed; Fri;
- Meeting Point: In front of the metro station Colosseo, by the green souvenir kiosque
‘Join one of our shared group tours for an intimate tour experience. Never more than 10-12 persons.’
Trace the glorious and powerful past of the Roman Empire. A tour which takes you back to the unbelievable time of Emperors and brave gladiators. Rome was essentially the basis of Western civilization as we know it today. The Roman empire's influence can still strongly be found in Western government, engineering, architecture, language and literature.
The tour covers the Colosseum, a symbol of the power of the Roman Empire. The mighty amphitheatre is a must visit when in Rome. Still standing after nearly 2000 years the Colosseum is a compliment to the genius engineering of the Romans.
Then travel to the heart of ancient Rome, the Roman Forum. Only a guide can make the Forum a worthwhile visit. The ancient complex offers many clues to how Romans lived, worshiped and entertained.
Saving the spectacular to last, you will climb up to the Palatine Hill. Romulus and Remus founded Rome on the ancient hill. It then became the favoured place for Emperors to build elaborate palaces.