Request Your Tour
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- How many days in Rome is enough?19 September, 2023
- Famous places in ancient Rome: landmarks, monuments...19 September, 2023
- Golf Cart Tour with a Food Experience1 August, 2023
- How many days in Rome is enough?
For More Information(0039) 338 7791615
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Why Choose It?
- Explore one of Florence's most beloved galleries and walkable historic center.
- Admire the finest Renaissance artwork with an expert guide.
- Follow our carefully crafted itinerary or choose what you want to do.
Florence is home to some of the world’s finest art. During the Renaissance, its ruling family, the Medici, poured unfathomable amounts of money into its art and architecture. In doing so, they left the world such names as Leonardo Da Vinci Michelangelo, Brunelleschi, and Raphael. For many, meandering its cobbled piazzas and exploring its winding walkways is a dream. Our private Florence Tour with the Accademia Gallery can turn this dream into your reality.
For a city of such fame, Florence is surprisingly small. Our 4-hour tour will walk you through all the Renaissance city’s highlights. Your passionate, professional guide, who is fluent in your language, will bring Florence to life. Recounting stories about the city’s past that will give you an in-depth understanding and an unforgettable experience.
Your Florence tour begins at Brunelleschi’s Duomo
Florence’s Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (which most people know as the “Duomo“) has bewildered architects for centuries. Its majestic cupola (dome), still the largest in Italy, was conceived by Filippo Brunelleschi all the way back in the 13th century. Just as impressive as the dome itself are the Tower of Giotto and cathedral facade. And just across from the Duomo stands the recently reopened Baptistery. Its beautiful bronze doors are an artwork of their own, representing Old Testament scenes that were the envy of contemporaries for their beauty and execution.
You then take a short stroll to the Ponte Vecchio
Our short walk south of the Duomo takes us past some other storied monuments. Towering above the Piazza della Signoria is Florence’s famous Palazzo Vecchio. This square was the political heartland of the Florentine Republic. The towering, crenelated palace which overshadows it was the seat of the Florentine government. Its fortress-like design speaks of the violence of the times, For it was here that politicians conspired against each other and those who backed the wrong horse were hanged.
Connected to the Palazzo Vecchio via the Vasari Corridor (the Medici’s secret walkway) is the world-famous Ponte Vecchio. Once the home of butchers, the Ponte Vecchio has spanned the city’s river for centuries. Now it is awash with high-end jewelry shops, offering Florence’s visitors unforgettable souvenirs.
Explore the Accademia Gallery
No visit to Florence would be complete without a visit to the Accademia, home to sculptures whose beauty has never been matched. The gallery’s centerpiece is Michelangelo’s David, but there are many other works of his as well. See all of its highlights in the flesh to create unforgettable memories in this cradle of western culture.
Finish by dining or visiting a landscaped garden
Your tour lasts four hours, and can be customized to suit your preferences. If you want to seek out some Florentine cuisine (like the famous bistecca alla fiorentina), sample some gelato in the city that invented it, or explore any other little-known sites in the Cradle of the Renaissance, we have expert recommendations for you.
This Orientation Tour with the Accademia is a longer version of our Orientation Tour of Florence. We have designed it to show you the best sites of this beautiful Renaissance city. If you want any more information or would like to ask how you can customize the tour any further, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Itinerary:DuomoBaptistryPiazza della SignoriaPonte VecchioAcademy of Fine Arts with Michelangelo's David
Included:Skip-the-line entrancePrivate licensed tour guide
Meeting Point:Hotel Lobby
Our guides are fluent in English and have a contagious passion for the inspiring cultural heritage of our Italian cities. Experts in their fields, they will immerse you in the hidden histories and intriguing lives of history's great protagonists. So much to see, so easy to miss out: with the help of our guides, visit the most absorbing sites and uncover the stories that have changed the world. Don't miss this fascinating journey!
- M2233BTrobertlTerrific Trastevere Food Tour with Luca! Luca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature.... read moreLuca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature. By the end of the evening we felt that we had spent a nice time with a new friend. read less - 10/03/2022
- Darren RA must do experience This cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through... read moreThis cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through the market to pick out some of the ingredients, the meats and such. Then we went back to their excellent small group kitchen. We had a wonderful time learning from Sara. She taught us to make ravioli and saltimbocca and tiramisu. It was fun and relaxed and extremely delicious. We thought the whole experience was splendid. 10 out of 10. read less - 9/26/2022
- genevieverbBest Food Tour We Took! My fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of... read moreMy fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of different food and even returned to one of the restaurants later in the week. The tour groups are kept small, so our group easily got to know each other throughout the tour. We were especially pleased with how accommodating it was: My fiance is a vegetarian and can be a bit of a picky eater, so he had low expectations going in and this ended up being his favorite activity all week! We actually had a couple of vegetarians in our group and there was always an equally hearty substitute whenever necessary. Super pleased with this experience and with Luca! Best part of our week! read less - 9/21/2022
- Emily WWorth every penny. What an evening! This was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and... read moreThis was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and get to know other travellers. The small group size made it much more personal and conversation flowed all evening! Sara (our guide) was absolutely amazing - so friendly and chatty, and so full of knowledge about the local food and Rome/Trastevere's history. She could not have been better.
I'll be coming back to Rome and will definitely be booking this again. Thank you so much, Sara, for making my first trip to Rome that much better! read less - 9/21/2022
- mrsmac0912Delicious food from fabulous foody Luca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our... read moreLuca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our time together unforgettable.
Most appreciated was his offer to remain a resource for the duration of our visit with DELICIOUS recommendations off the tourist path.
Well done Luca!!! read less - 9/11/2022
- uscimcA Must Do Tour of Sistine Chapel Amazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a... read moreAmazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a small group of 9. Just 2 families. She was great. She does this 4 days a week and all the guards knew her by name. If you want to see the Sistine Chapel, then you have to go early. We were one of the first to enter and with her connections basically did not wait on anything. We also entered a section in the Vatican Museums usually off limits to the public, a section with many animal statues and other mosaics. She gave us so much history and culture. My children said it was AP World History made real. You could tell she truly loved what she did. read less - 8/29/2022
- dvorahl2022Best tour ever. Martha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was... read moreMartha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was a very hot summer day and she always looks for ways to give us the information under the shade before we went into the sun. I highly recommend this company and Martha as well. It was very easy to make the reservation and pay. We took the private tour and was perfect. 3 hours that feel like Half hour . We didn’t do any limes to get into the places. Know that if you go by yourself or in other yours you could be up to 2 hours under the sun to get into the coliseum or forum. I highly recommend the private tour. read less - 8/05/2022
- michelleSheiowitzGreat Food Stroll with Luca We did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour... read moreWe did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour and Luca!! read less - 7/30/2022