Come and enjoy one of the best places in Italy
Amalfi Coast Pompeii and Capri tours: if you want to visit the beauties of Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri, Walks Inside Rome will take you to discover them
Showing all 7 results
Amalfi Coast Gastronomic Tour from Sorrento | PrivateEmbark on an unforgettable gastronomic tour along the Amalfi Coast, visiting its most famous towns and sampling its succulent cuisine in the company of an expert local guide.
Authentic Naples Walking Tour | PrivateWhy do they say “see Naples and die”? Because only after exploring its treasures is your time on earth complete.
Fromon request4:00 hOn RequestPrivate Tour
Amalfi Coast Tour | PrivateEmbark on an unforgettable day trip of the Amalfi Coast, visiting its most famous towns and sampling its succulent cuisine in the company of an expert local guide.
Naples & Capri Tour from Rome | PrivateMost PopularFall under Naples' captivating spell as you explore the treasures of its center. Then take a private boat or ferry over to the glamorous island of Capri
From10:00 hOn RequestPrivate Tour
Naples Custom Tour | PrivateWhy do they say “see Naples and die”? Because only after exploring its treasures is your time on earth complete.
From5:00 hOn RequestPrivate Tour
Pompeii & Amalfi Coast Tour from Rome | PrivateBest SellerExplore the miraculously preserved ruins of Pompeii, a city frozen in time, before roaming the colorful paradise of Amalfi - a chic coastline bursting with life.
Fromon request10:00 h7:00/7:30 amPrivate Tour
Pompeii, Herculaneum and Winery Visit | PrivateEmbark on a unique journey through the immortal ruins of two of the ancient world's best-preserved settlements before winding down in an authentic winery situated on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
Walks Inside Rome through its private Amalfi Coast Pompeii and Capri Tours takes you to discover this small but delicious piece of Italy. Visiting the Amalfi Coast is certainly one of the best experiences to do in Italy, it is one of the most scenic roads in the world. Traveling this spectacular coast along its 50 kilometers is an attraction in itself, a great show. Looking at the Amalfi Coast seems to have found heaven on earth. From Sorrento to Salerno, the coastal road runs winding, like a balcony suspended between the cobalt blue waters of the Mediterranean and the slopes of the Lattari mountains, in a succession of valleys and promontories on high cliffs full of vibrant vegetation 150 meters above sea level. A real journey on the road!
Discovering the Amalfi Coast and its jewels
The Amalfi Coast is located in the Southwest of Italy, in the Campania region, it follows the Gulf of Naples and extends from the Sorrento peninsula to the Gulf of Salerno in a succession of multicolored hamlets perched that alternate with small green woods. This UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997 covers a majestic territory and it is truly the most beautiful coast in Italy, with a wild and rugged relief and dizzying gorges that plunge into the sea.
Located at the gates of Naples, between sky and sea, the Amalfi Coast fascinates with its beauty and its sublime breathtaking landscapes. It is the bewitching effect that this stretch of Italian coast has on the 5 million visitors who travel its fascinating paths every year.
Visiting it means crossing its steep mountains, the rugged coastline dotted with small beaches that can only be reached by sea, getting lost in the authentic charm of its picturesque seaside villages clinging to the mountain, experiencing the Dolce Vita in its ports and sumptuous villas, enjoying the exuberant Mediterranean vegetation of terraces planted with citrus, orange, almond, olive and vine trees.
The most evocative attractions of the Amalfi Coast
The Amalfi Coast, in the collective imagination of many foreigners as one of the symbols of Italy, is a place to visit at least once in a lifetime, a journey that you shouldn’t miss. However, despite its millenary tourist tradition, it is a bit difficult to reach precisely because it is exclusive. For this reason, to better enjoy this experience made of food, well-being, historical and natural beauties, it is important to rely on an expert local guide.
There are many sites to visit because this small coast hides unique treasures all over the world:
- Positano: it is considered the Neapolitan Saint Tropez, an obligatory stop with its luxuriant gardens and its white houses that descend in terraces to the water. To visit the Church of the Assumption and the suggestive historical center with its various hotels, fashion boutiques, discos and restaurants.
- Praiano: it is a small village, clinging to its rocky promontory, very charming and very peaceful. To to see the churches of San Luca and San Gennaro and their Belvedere.
- Nocelle: here is the “Path of the Gods”, considered the most spectacular walk on the Amalfi Coast for hikers.
- Amalfi: it is the first Italian maritime republic and once a thriving administrative center on the coast. It gave its name to the Amalfi Coast and it is a fairly large place, which has remained authentic, very lively, with a large beach, a port and a pier for strolls. To see the Cathedral of Sant’Andrea and the Cloister of Paradise.
- Atrani: it is an extraordinary village where to see the churches of San Salvatore del Birecto and Santa Maria Maddalena Penitente.
- Cetara: it is better known as the land of anchovy sauce.
- Conca dei Marini: it is the country of the “sfogliatella“, do not miss the Emerald Grotto of rare beauty and the Patronal Church of San Giovanni Battista.
- Furore: it is a truly suggestive place, here there is a fjord between whose rocky walls there is a beautiful beach.
- Ravello: it is known above all for its magnificent gardens and gazebos which can be admired at Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone but also as the city of music with its beautiful Cathedral and the Oscar Niemeyer Auditorium. Its streets full of artisan shops, art galleries, ice cream parlors and small cafes are pleasant to wander
- Minori: it is a charming fishing village with the Basilica of Santa Trofimena and the Roman Villa.
- Maiori: it is a village with the Collegiate Church of Santa Maria a Mare and the Castle of San Nicola de Thoro Plano.
- Scala: it is the oldest town on the Amalfi Coast.
- Tramonti: it is the land of master pizza makers called the “green lung” of the Amalfi Coast.
- Vietri sul Mare: it is known all over the world for the ancient tradition of working with ceramics.
Amalfi Coast Pompeii and Capri Tours with Walks Inside Rome
Based in Rome, since 1999 Walks Inside Rome has been providing its clients of all ages and interests with the highest quality tour guide services in art, history, food and fun across Eternal City and Italy’s most spectacular destinations.
If you love the sublime landscapes and the charm of Italy, hurry up and come and visit the splendid Amalfi Coast with us.
We are open 7 days a week. For any questions and for more information about our tours contact us or fill out the form on our website, send us an email, or chat with us on WhatsApp.
We look forward to meeting you soon so we can start exploring Italy together!
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times16 February, 2023
- Rome's Budding Street Art Scene25 January, 2023
- The Life and Reign of Emperor Claudius19 January, 2023
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times
Let's start exploring together!
- Walks Inside Rome
- Via Giustiniani, 23, 00186 Roma RM
- [email protected]