Discover the famed cuisine and viticulture of the Eternal City
Food and wine experiences in Rome: immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of the Eternal City, discover the famed cuisine and viticulture on guided tours
Showing all 8 results
Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere Food Tour | PrivateIndulge all five senses on this carefully crafted tour. Discover the neighborhoods of the Jewish Ghetto and Trastevere - home to some of Rome's finest cuisine - to sample the culinary delights you wouldn’t find alone.
Fromon request3:30 h11:00 am / 5:00 pmPrivate Tour
Trastevere Food Tour | Small GroupMost PopularSpecial OfferIndulge in a culinary journey of modern and traditional Roman cuisine through the trendiest neighborhood in the city, Trastevere. Eat like a local and grab a taste of Rome.
From€993:00 h5:00 pmSmall Group
Food and wine experiences in Rome
Each year, more than 16 millions tourists travel to Italy and choose Rome as their favourite city. With a long, interesting and rich history behind it, Rome attracts visitors from all over the world with its impressive monuments and archaeological remains dating back to antiquity. However, there are endless reasons to visit the Eternal City, to fall in love with it and to want to return: one of the many highlights of visiting it is the food and wine you’ll get to taste, as well as its lively atmosphere. Come and enjoy the city on guided walking, have food and wine experiences in Rome!
Walking tours with traditional food and wine tasting
Walking around Rome is much more than walking through an ancient city with archaeological remains. The Italian capital is also the memory of the gladiators fighting to the death inside the Colosseum or the frantic chariot races in the Circus Maximus, but even the image of Roman thinkers walking in the Forum while discussing democracy.
But since renowned worldwide food and wine are a way of life in Italy, immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere of Rome and let your expert guide lead you on a tour dedicated to tasting local gastronomy while he tells you the curious and fascinating history, the culture and the customs which define the Eternal City. Explore the best of Italian and Roman cuisine in unique places and typical restaurants that offer only the highest quality products, traditional foods and an excellent selection of wines.
Take a leisurely-paced walking tour of the heart of the historic centre, experience the real flavours of Rome in the vibrant foodie districts of Campo de’ Fiori, Trastevere and Testaccio and allow you to eat like a local.
Along the way, delight your taste buds, stop for delicious pasta, pizza, wine and dessert tasting and share insider tips on Italian cuisine. You will be introduced to local Roman food specialties – between each Roman culinary traditions, you will find history, culture, and architecture that make Rome the City Eternal.
Food and wine experiences in Rome with the family
Eating out while on vacation changes dramatically once you bring a pint-sized person to the table. If you are on holiday in Rome with your family there are no problems, eating out with kids is… child’s play – Rome has a lively and longstanding love of eating out, and a strong sense of tradition.
Some of the city’s finest dishes are meant to be savoured on-the-go, unfussy. So, Rome will introduce you to some delicious culinary experiences, not least the “aperitivo”:
- Great restaurants: including pizzerias and trattorias, to eat typical Roman cuisine and local dishes like pasta (gricia, cacio e pepe, carbonara, amatriciana), meat and fish
- Street food and cheap eats: including pizza by the slice, supplì, fried cod fillets, appetizers and moreover
- Pastry shops: to taste gelato, Tiramisù and biscotti
- Lounge bar and pubs: to drink coffee, cocktails, long drinks, wine and beer
- Food markets and stores: to buy fresh food
Take Rome food and wine tours with Walks Inside Rome
Walks Inside Rome, travel services and guided tours agency, has been offering immersive, authentic, and educational tours in the Eternal City for more than 20 years.
All our private tours are customizable, meaning you can add and combine whatever you want to personalize your experience, also thanks to our team of local English-speaking licensed guides who are seasoned experts in art, history, archaeology, and food and wine.
Our combined expertise and experience transforms your time in Rome into something truly exceptional. Come and discover the famed cuisine and viticulture of the Eternal City through one of our immersive, authentic food and wine experiences in Rome.
Contact us for any questions and any further information about our services, you can fill out the form on our website, send us an email, call us or chat with us on WhatsApp.
We can’t wait to hear from you so we can customize your own Rome travel guide and start exploring together
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
For More Informations(0039) 334 7243374
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Let's start exploring together!