Guided tours to discover the city of the Doges while having fun
Venice Kids and Families Tours: visiting Venice with the family is a unique experience, discover its culture, history and traditions with a private local guide
Showing all 2 results
Learn to Row Like a Gondolier | Kids and FamiliesHave you ever wondered how Venetian gondoliers manage to navigate their gondolas through the small canals of the city, just by paddling on one side? Here is your chance to find out as you experience something unique, unforgettable and, most importantly, entertaining!
Fromon request2:00 hVariedSpecific for Kids
Venice Mask Painting Workshop | PrivateRecreate that Carnival feeling by painting your own Venetian mask! The perfect experience for anyone looking for an authentic, hands-on activity in Venice.
From3:30 hKids Fliendly
Venice Kids and Families Tours
Venice is a different destination from other Italian cities as it has the power to satisfy young and old. It is an ideal destination for the whole family, thanks to the magical and relaxed atmosphere that you breathe while walking through its streets, to the safety and tranquility it offers. Visiting Venice with kids and family is an experience that will remain etched in everyone’s memory for a long time, whether for a weekend or a holiday, success is guaranteed. Indulge in an unforgettable adventure with a knowledgeable and friendly local guide through our Venice kids and families tours.
How to experience Venice with children
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987, the Venetian city and its magnificent lagoon attract around 30 million visitors each year making it the second Italian city after Rome with the highest tourist flow. Due to its urban peculiarities and its historical and artistic heritage, and its cultural traditions, it is universally considered one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world, a place to visit with the whole family.
If you intend to stay in Venice you must know that this city takes on the appearance of an irresistible amusement park for the children thanks to the absence of cars and the presence of the canals and the boats that navigate them. The city of the Doges is very playful and those who travel with children will be happy to see the smile on their faces. Here there are many open-air spaces where kids can move freely (gardens, squares, oases, islands, beaches), but also educational places (museums, libraries, two planetariums, a greenhouse) discover.
Discover the history of Venice behind the traditions with your private local guide
Enjoy the real soul of this city in the company of an expert Venetian guide on an itinerary that combines the island’s most awe-inspiring attractions – its Renaissance and Gothic palaces, canals, gondolas and masks, small bridges and fields full of charm – with some more off the beaten path experiences. Discover artisan areas and century-old traditions, indulge on the traditional Venetian cuisine, and take to the waters to see Venice from the perspective it deserves.
- Venture down the Venetian canals like a real gondolier: the gondola is the typical Venetian boat, under the expert guidance of your private instructor you will learn to navigate on this fascinating and authentic boat by stepping into the shoes of a gondolier and visiting Venice in a different, more peaceful way, away from the crowds of tourists.
- Personalize your own souvenir, painting a traditional carnival mask: masks, Carnival and Venice are three words inextricably linked in the Italian imagination, and beyond. The masks of the Venice Carnival are a real symbol of the city, linked from the beginning to its history and to the Carnival celebrations.
Walks Inside Rome kids and families tours
For more than 20 years, Walks Inside Rome is a travel agency which has been offering immersive, authentic, and educational private and small-group tours in the Eternal City and other beautiful Italy’s destinations. Our team of local, licensed guides are seasoned experts in art, history, archaeology and food.
Give or give yourself one of our tours for a special occasion: for Christmas, for a birthday, for an anniversary or simply for the desire to discover the most beautiful Italian places. Embark on an action-packed itinerary around “La Serenissima” through one of our Venice kids and families tours. You can customize the tour to your liking, seeing exactly what you want to see.
To check out our catalogue of tours and experiences, visit our website or contact us directly. We look forward to meeting you soon so we can start exploring Italy together!
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times16 February, 2023
- Rome's Budding Street Art Scene25 January, 2023
- The Life and Reign of Emperor Claudius19 January, 2023
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times
Let's start exploring together!
- Walks Inside Rome
- Via Giustiniani, 23, 00186 Roma RM
- [email protected]