Request Your Tour
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
For More Information(0039) 338 7791615
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Why Choose It?
- Explore Rome with the entire family and your expert kids friendly guide.
- Experience the iconic Colosseum, Piazza Navona, Aventine Hill and more.
- Avoid the crowds with your own driver and skip-the-line tickets.
Your chariot awaits! Ride through Rome in style and speed. Avoid pushing your way through the crowded sidewalks and the huff-and-puff of climbing steep slopes. Our chauffeur picks you up in front of your hotel for a family-friendly tour around the Eternal City with an expert, kid-friendly driver-guide.
Keep the “are we nearly there yet”s at bay with a speedy ride from one stop to the next. From the iconic Colosseum and Roman Forum to the Mouth of Truth and everything in between. Grab your Roman experience by the horns and take a ride through this ancient city.
A tour for kids of gladiators and emperors in the Roman Forum and Colosseum
Don’t be intimidated by the hordes of people surrounding this ancient amphitheater. A ride around the colossal ruins of the Colosseum with your personable tour guide gives you all the facts without sacrificing personal space. Feel the refreshing breeze and escape the battles between both gladiators and tourists in a speedy escape around the Roman Forum.
If you want full immersion in ancient Rome’s magnificent history, enter inside the Colosseum with optional skip-the-line tickets. Your engaging guide will lead you through the arches with gusto to curb your curiosity about the mysteries that lie inside the iconic ruins. Explore the battleground where gladiators fought and stand where emperors stood to gaze upon the games below. Move through to the Roman Forum located next to the Colosseum for a tour around the epicenter of ancient Rome. With history and culture to boot, your guide leads you from the Arch of Constantine to the Temple of Saturn, and everything in between.
A 4-wheel tour for kids up the Aventine Hill
Save your walking shoes and tired calves for another day as we drive you past the famous Mouth of Truth and up the steep streets of Aventine Hill for a peek through the keyhole. The beautiful Santa Maria del Priorato sits at the peak with a “secret” to admire.
Look through the tiny keyhole on the forest green door to see a magnificently framed view of St. Peter’s Basilica. The keyhole is not the only impressive view from here. Breathe the fresh air and let your kids weave between the citrus trees. Enjoy a spectacular view from the ledge of the steppes leading down to the Tiber River and the trendy Trastevere across it.
Explore the Appian Way’s Museum and indulge in Piazza Navona
From the Aventine Hill and Circus Maximus, it’s not far to the Old Appian Way – one of Rome’s most spectacular ancient roads. It’s a peaceful retreat from the city with towering pines lining the flattened stone road. You can even see the tracks where old chariots used to ride, dug straight into the stones.
Now is the perfect time to visit one of the Catacombs of Rome (which you can request as an optional extra!) With miles of seemingly endless tunnels, the catacombs are truly a sight to behold. Used from before ancient Rome up through early Christianity, the amount of history and wonder below Rome’s surface is mind-boggling.
In case that doesn’t pique your interest, your family-friendly tour guide will lead you onto the Roman Ramparts as you visit the Museum of the Ancient Walls. History, culture, and natural beauty fill this part of Rome—plus it’s a great place for your kids to get out any pent-up energy!
Ride through the bustling streets straight through to the famous Piazza Navona for a peek at Bernini’s astounding Fountain of the Four Rivers and Borromini’s impeccably designed Chiesa di Sant’Agnese in Agone. Trek over to the nearby Trevi Fountain for a look into the mouth of an ancient—and still working—aqueduct. While you’re there, throw a coin over your shoulder into the water for good luck!
Itinerary:ColosseumRoman ForumAventine HillOne Catacomb or Ancient Walls Museum
Included:Skip-the-line entranceExpert Kids Friendly GuideCar & Driver at disposal
Wheelchair accessible:Yes. Wheelchair can be brought onto the minivan or golf cart (under 6 people).
Meeting Point:Hotel Lobby
Our guides are fluent in English and have a contagious passion for the inspiring cultural heritage of our Italian cities. Experts in their fields, they will immerse you in the hidden histories and intriguing lives of history's great protagonists. So much to see, so easy to miss out: with the help of our guides, visit the most absorbing sites and uncover the stories that have changed the world. Don't miss this fascinating journey!
- M2233BTrobertlTerrific Trastevere Food Tour with Luca! Luca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature.... read moreLuca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature. By the end of the evening we felt that we had spent a nice time with a new friend. read less - 10/03/2022
- Darren RA must do experience This cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through... read moreThis cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through the market to pick out some of the ingredients, the meats and such. Then we went back to their excellent small group kitchen. We had a wonderful time learning from Sara. She taught us to make ravioli and saltimbocca and tiramisu. It was fun and relaxed and extremely delicious. We thought the whole experience was splendid. 10 out of 10. read less - 9/26/2022
- genevieverbBest Food Tour We Took! My fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of... read moreMy fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of different food and even returned to one of the restaurants later in the week. The tour groups are kept small, so our group easily got to know each other throughout the tour. We were especially pleased with how accommodating it was: My fiance is a vegetarian and can be a bit of a picky eater, so he had low expectations going in and this ended up being his favorite activity all week! We actually had a couple of vegetarians in our group and there was always an equally hearty substitute whenever necessary. Super pleased with this experience and with Luca! Best part of our week! read less - 9/21/2022
- Emily WWorth every penny. What an evening! This was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and... read moreThis was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and get to know other travellers. The small group size made it much more personal and conversation flowed all evening! Sara (our guide) was absolutely amazing - so friendly and chatty, and so full of knowledge about the local food and Rome/Trastevere's history. She could not have been better.
I'll be coming back to Rome and will definitely be booking this again. Thank you so much, Sara, for making my first trip to Rome that much better! read less - 9/21/2022
- mrsmac0912Delicious food from fabulous foody Luca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our... read moreLuca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our time together unforgettable.
Most appreciated was his offer to remain a resource for the duration of our visit with DELICIOUS recommendations off the tourist path.
Well done Luca!!! read less - 9/11/2022
- uscimcA Must Do Tour of Sistine Chapel Amazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a... read moreAmazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a small group of 9. Just 2 families. She was great. She does this 4 days a week and all the guards knew her by name. If you want to see the Sistine Chapel, then you have to go early. We were one of the first to enter and with her connections basically did not wait on anything. We also entered a section in the Vatican Museums usually off limits to the public, a section with many animal statues and other mosaics. She gave us so much history and culture. My children said it was AP World History made real. You could tell she truly loved what she did. read less - 8/29/2022
- dvorahl2022Best tour ever. Martha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was... read moreMartha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was a very hot summer day and she always looks for ways to give us the information under the shade before we went into the sun. I highly recommend this company and Martha as well. It was very easy to make the reservation and pay. We took the private tour and was perfect. 3 hours that feel like Half hour . We didn’t do any limes to get into the places. Know that if you go by yourself or in other yours you could be up to 2 hours under the sun to get into the coliseum or forum. I highly recommend the private tour. read less - 8/05/2022
- michelleSheiowitzGreat Food Stroll with Luca We did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour... read moreWe did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour and Luca!! read less - 7/30/2022