Request Your Tour
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
For More Information(0039) 338 7791615
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Why Choose It?
- Explore the Eternal City in style and comfort from the back of a Vespa.
- Get a local’s perspective as you encounter Rome’s most iconic sites.
- Customize your Vespa tour exactly how you want or leave it up to your expert guide.
Named after the emperor Vespasian, who most historians credit as its inventor, the Vespa is the most quintessentially Roman mode of transport and a true symbol of Italy. Okay, so the first part isn’t true, but the second certainly is. And when in Rome, what better way of exploring the Eternal City than by doing as the Romans do and hopping onboard a Vespa.
Your Rome Vespa tour takes you through the highlights of the Eternal City in the expert company of a certified guide. See such sights as the Colosseum and Roman Forum, the Capitoline and Aventine hills, the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, and the Janiculum Hill. This is your private tour, so whatever you want to see, let us know and we’ll take you there.
Visit the historic center’s most iconic landmarks
Recreate that classic scene from Roman Holiday as your guide whizzes you through the beating heart of the Eternal City. Passing the stampeding hordes of marauding tourists, you’ll make your way to Piazza Navona to admire its flowing fountains and curious design (derived from the ancient structure that belies it).
Not far away is one of the city’s most enduring ancient monuments: Hadrian’s majestic Pantheon, a magnificent temple built in honor of all the gods. Your expert guide will tell you all you want to know about the monument, from its gripping history to its mind-blowing dimensions (did you know it still boasts the world’s largest free-standing dome?). Then hop back on your vespa and make your way to the next stop.
Admire the ancient city’s most alluring attractions
Your Rome Vespa tour will take you on a memorable journey through the center of ancient Rome to its most imposing and iconic monument – the Colosseum. Your guide will bring this mighty amphitheater to life as you view its colossal exterior from the back of a Vespa.
Ride towards the Capitoline Hill, one of the ancient city’s most significant as it was home to the Temple of the Capitoline Triad. It was here victorious generals would arrive at the end of their triumphal parade. Now you can recreate the moment from the back of your very own motorized chariot, enjoying sweeping views over the Roman Forum.
Ascend some of Rome’s seven hills for sublime views over the city
No Vespa tour of Rome would be complete without discovering some of the Eternal City’s best-kept secrets. Your private driver will take you off the beaten path, driving you up the Aventine Hill for sublime views out over the city from the secret ‘Keyhole’ besides the bountiful Orange Garden.
Then there’s the Janiculum, known affectionately as both the Balcony and the Eighth Hill of Rome. Situated across the river from the Aventine, above the atmospheric medieval neighborhood of Trastevere, the Janiculum offers perhaps the most sublime panorama over Rome. Enjoy it to the max as you ascend it in style, discovering all its hidden secrets along the way.
Customize your tour to include whatever sites you want
Because this is your own private tour, you can tailor it to include exactly the sites you want or leave it to the judgement of our expert guide who can select an itinerary based on your interests. Along the way, you can stop whenever you want to stretch your legs, snap some photos, and indulge in some gelato, coffee, or whatever else you like.
Itinerary:PantheonPiazza NavonaColosseum (exterior)Capitoline HillCircus MaximusAventine Hill and 'Keyhole'Janiculum Hill
Included:Private driver/guideVespa rental and helmet
Meeting Point:Hotel Lobby
Our guides are fluent in English and have a contagious passion for the inspiring cultural heritage of our Italian cities. Experts in their fields, they will immerse you in the hidden histories and intriguing lives of history's great protagonists. So much to see, so easy to miss out: with the help of our guides, visit the most absorbing sites and uncover the stories that have changed the world. Don't miss this fascinating journey!
- M2233BTrobertlTerrific Trastevere Food Tour with Luca! Luca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature.... read moreLuca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature. By the end of the evening we felt that we had spent a nice time with a new friend. read less - 10/03/2022
- Darren RA must do experience This cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through... read moreThis cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through the market to pick out some of the ingredients, the meats and such. Then we went back to their excellent small group kitchen. We had a wonderful time learning from Sara. She taught us to make ravioli and saltimbocca and tiramisu. It was fun and relaxed and extremely delicious. We thought the whole experience was splendid. 10 out of 10. read less - 9/26/2022
- genevieverbBest Food Tour We Took! My fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of... read moreMy fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of different food and even returned to one of the restaurants later in the week. The tour groups are kept small, so our group easily got to know each other throughout the tour. We were especially pleased with how accommodating it was: My fiance is a vegetarian and can be a bit of a picky eater, so he had low expectations going in and this ended up being his favorite activity all week! We actually had a couple of vegetarians in our group and there was always an equally hearty substitute whenever necessary. Super pleased with this experience and with Luca! Best part of our week! read less - 9/21/2022
- Emily WWorth every penny. What an evening! This was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and... read moreThis was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and get to know other travellers. The small group size made it much more personal and conversation flowed all evening! Sara (our guide) was absolutely amazing - so friendly and chatty, and so full of knowledge about the local food and Rome/Trastevere's history. She could not have been better.
I'll be coming back to Rome and will definitely be booking this again. Thank you so much, Sara, for making my first trip to Rome that much better! read less - 9/21/2022
- mrsmac0912Delicious food from fabulous foody Luca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our... read moreLuca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our time together unforgettable.
Most appreciated was his offer to remain a resource for the duration of our visit with DELICIOUS recommendations off the tourist path.
Well done Luca!!! read less - 9/11/2022
- uscimcA Must Do Tour of Sistine Chapel Amazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a... read moreAmazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a small group of 9. Just 2 families. She was great. She does this 4 days a week and all the guards knew her by name. If you want to see the Sistine Chapel, then you have to go early. We were one of the first to enter and with her connections basically did not wait on anything. We also entered a section in the Vatican Museums usually off limits to the public, a section with many animal statues and other mosaics. She gave us so much history and culture. My children said it was AP World History made real. You could tell she truly loved what she did. read less - 8/29/2022
- dvorahl2022Best tour ever. Martha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was... read moreMartha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was a very hot summer day and she always looks for ways to give us the information under the shade before we went into the sun. I highly recommend this company and Martha as well. It was very easy to make the reservation and pay. We took the private tour and was perfect. 3 hours that feel like Half hour . We didn’t do any limes to get into the places. Know that if you go by yourself or in other yours you could be up to 2 hours under the sun to get into the coliseum or forum. I highly recommend the private tour. read less - 8/05/2022
- michelleSheiowitzGreat Food Stroll with Luca We did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour... read moreWe did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour and Luca!! read less - 7/30/2022