Experience the must-see attractions of Rome in a different way
Rome on wheels: the easiest and best way to get around the Eternal City and see as many sites as possible with an expert guide is on wheels by bike or scooter
Showing all 9 results
Rome by Night in a Vintage Car | PrivateCombine nostalgia and class as you drive through the Eternal City basking in the moonlight. Let your private vintage car take you up Rome's famous hills with ease, providing an extraordinary view of the flickering glow of a capital city below.
Fromon request3 hOn RequestPrivate Tour
Golf Cart Tour of Rome | Semi-PrivateMost PopularMax 7, Min 2 PeopleExperience all the joys of touring a capital city without any of the fatigue that comes with it. Hop on one of our golf carts and let us whisk you around Rome in comfort.
Fromon request3:00 h5:00 pmSemi Private
Rome Golf Cart Tour and Testaccio Food Tasting | PrivateA tour designed to give you an authentic feel for Rome: the celebrated past and the irresistable La Dolce Vita of Rome today.
Fromon request3:00 h11:00 amPrivate Tour
Rome Tour for Kids on 4 Wheels | PrivateYour chariot awaits! Ride through Rome in style and speed. Avoid pushing your way through the crowded sidewalks and the huff-and-puff of climbing steep slopes. Our chauffeur will pick you up in front of your hotel for a family-friendly tour around the Eternal City with an expert, kid-friendly guide!
Fromon request3 hOn RequestSpecific for Kids
Rome on Wheels
If you want to immerse yourself in all the beauty and history of Rome, the easiest and best way to get around the city and see as many sites as possible is on wheels. Bike, segway, golf cart or Vespa, now you can choose your way of living and getting to know Rome according to your tastes. Come and discover the Rome on wheels tours with Walks Inside Rome. One of our expert guides will be with you every step of the way to help you navigate the Eternal City.
Visit the must-see attractions of Rome in a different way
Rome was not built in a day, and walking around it will never be able to explore it all. Its must-see attractions are scattered, so as not to struggle, rely on the expertise of a local guide and let yourself be carried around the city in a different way. On wheels!
Visiting Rome on wheels is an exciting experience. Along the way you will be able to admire breathtaking views perfect for capturing photographic memories that most people will never see. Accompanied by your private, English-speaking guide, through these Rome tours you’ll discover wealth of outdoor treasures of the Eternal City. Come and experience the absolute freedom of going where you want!
Car, bike or Vespa? Why not both!
There is a part of the historic center of Rome, which includes monuments such as the Pantheon, Castel Sant’Angelo, Piazza Navona and the Imperial Forums, which is closed to traffic and although it is a pedestrian area with no cycle paths, it can be easily visited with the speed and comfort of a bike in compliance with the pedestrians and the city itself.
However, in Rome it is also possible to cycle:
- in the gardens: there are splendid examples of Italian gardens interspersed with historic buildings, monuments, sculptures and much more, which constitute the green lungs of the metropolis;
- in the parks of the most majestic villas like Villa Borghese, Villa Ada or Villa Doria Pamphili;
- along the ancient picturesque cobblestone streets like the Appian Way;
- on the banks of the Tiber discovering the magnificent Tiber Island.
Another way to enjoy the Eternal City is riding a Vespa, a true Italian symbol that is part of the culture of this country. After all, who does not remember the beautiful scenes from the film Roman Holiday that made everyone dream and fall in love? True icon of the Eternal City, the Vespa is a great opportunity to become a true Roman for a day.
In fact, visiting Rome on a Vespa has many advantages. In such a busy city it allows you to avoid traffic jams and stop wherever you want. In addition, it also allows you to easily get out of the center of Rome to go and explore the less touristy areas and a little further away from the historic districts. Without a doubt it is the means of transport that offers the best feeling of freedom.
However, whether it’s by car, bike or scooter, tours of Rome on wheels, with your own expert private guide and driver, let you to explore and learn about the history of Rome, from the ancient emperors to the modern metropolis, and take a look at some of the city’s best kept secrets. Along the way, you can stop whenever you want to stretch your legs, take some photos, and indulge in an ice cream, coffee or whatever else you like. Rome has so much to offer…
Customize your Rome on wheels tour with Walks Inside Rome
For more than 20 years, Walks Inside Rome has been offering immersive, authentic, and educational tours for discerning travelers.
With us, you can tailor your own private tour to include exactly the sites you want to see or leave it to the judgement of our expert guide who can select an itinerary based on your interests.
Contact us for any questions and for any further information about our services. You can fill out the form on our website, send us an email, call us or chat with us on WhatsApp.
We look forward to meeting you soon so we can explore Rome together!
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- Rome City Center: A Full Guide20 November, 2023
- The Most Famous Monuments in Rome17 November, 2023
- Hotels in Rome: The most strategic hotels and areas...13 November, 2023
- Rome City Center: A Full Guide
Let's start exploring together!
- Walks Inside Rome
- Via Giustiniani, 23, 00186 Roma RM
- [email protected]