A day trip discovering the wonders and the true flavors of Campania
Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii: Walks Inside Rome will take you to discover the culinary delicacies of Southern Italy
Showing all 4 results
Amalfi Coast Gastronomic Tour from Sorrento | PrivateEmbark on an unforgettable gastronomic tour along the Amalfi Coast, visiting its most famous towns and sampling its succulent cuisine in the company of an expert local guide.
Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
Great dishes are born in the garden, just as great wines are born in the vineyards, for this reason the “great cuisine” is based on a careful search for fresh and seasonal products. The Campania region, in Southern Italy, knows this well and has always offered one of the best food and wine experiences in the world. Come and enjoy a gastronomic itinerary in the tradition of Mediterranean cuisine through the food and wine experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii of Walks Inside Rome.
The sun, the sea and la Dolce Vita of Southern Italy
Campania extends along the gulfs of Naples and Salerno and is dominated by the imposing and majestic figure of Vesuvius. It is a region suspended in time, an ancient land rich in history, culture, archaeological and architectural monuments and an enviable natural heritage. It is the region with the highest number of Unesco sites in Italy.
Everything distinguishes it:
- the excavations of Pompeii and Herculaneum, the immortal ruins of two of the ancient world’s best-preserved settlements
- the Amalfi Coast, the “land of the sirens” with its steep cliffs and its rugged coastline dotted with small beaches and colorful fishing villages overlooking an azure sea
- the beautiful picturesque city of Sorrento, always alive thanks to the genius of its craftsmen who continue to carve wood and produce lemon liqueur
- the fabulous island of Capri, symbol of the Italian Dolce Vita
All places that will literally take your breath away.
The culinary delicacies of Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
Go beyond the typical tour and enjoy an adventure that’s one-of-a-kind-quaint and your own personal experience.
To better enjoy an excursion of this type, made up of food, well-being, historical and natural beauties, it is important to rely on an expert local guide.
Walks Inside Rome, thanks to its team of knowledgeable and kid-friendly licensed English-speaking guides through private tours will take you and your family to admire all the beauties of this land as well as will introduce you to the best culinary delights the region has to offer, such as extra-virgin olive oil, mozzarella, limoncello, desserts, the typical coffee and of course the famous Neapolitan pizza Margherita, all accompanied by the best local wines. It is also impossible not to taste the region’s succulent seafood cuisine.
Food and Wine Experiences around Italy with Walks Inside Rome
Based in Rome, Walks Inside Rome has been providing its customers of all ages and interests with the highest quality tour guide services in art, history, food and fun in Rome and Italy’s most spectacular destinations since 1999.
If you love the sublime landscapes and the charm of Bel Paese we will take you to experience the internationally renowned culinary culture of Southern Italy through one of its best food and wine experiences on the Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii. You can tailor your tour to cover exactly you want.
Feel free to contact us any time with any questions or comments, and don’t hesitate to ask if you want any further information about our services. We are open 7 days a week, you can also fill out the form on our website, send us an email, or chat with us on WhatsApp.
We look forward to meeting you soon so we can start exploring Italy together!
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- How many days in Rome is enough?19 September, 2023
- Famous places in ancient Rome: landmarks, monuments...19 September, 2023
- Golf Cart Tour with a Food Experience1 August, 2023
- How many days in Rome is enough?
Let's start exploring together!
- Walks Inside Rome
- Via Giustiniani, 23, 00186 Roma RM
- [email protected]