Come and enjoy the cuisine culture of Southern Italy
Amalfi Coast Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience: embark on an unforgettable and tastycuisine culture tour along the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri
Showing all 3 results
Amalfi Coast Gastronomic Tour from Sorrento | PrivateEmbark on an unforgettable gastronomic tour along the Amalfi Coast, visiting its most famous towns and sampling its succulent cuisine in the company of an expert local guide.
Amalfi Coast Tour | PrivateEmbark on an unforgettable day trip of the Amalfi Coast, visiting its most famous towns and sampling its succulent cuisine in the company of an expert local guide.
Pompeii, Herculaneum and Winery Visit | PrivateEmbark on a unique journey through the immortal ruins of two of the ancient world's best-preserved settlements before winding down in an authentic winery situated on the slopes of Mount Vesuvius.
Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
Gastronomy characterizes a country more than anything else. Italian cuisine is universally recognized as one of the best in the world. You can’t say you know this country well if you don’t know its food and wines. For those who are passionate about food and good food – and for those who simply love to eat well – a food tour in Italy is a must! It is impossible to visit Southern Italy without indulging an Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience.
Traveling around Campania tasting good food and good wine
As they say “See Naples and then die…” and there are so many artists who have been fascinated by this territory!
Between Ancient Rome, the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies, the dazzling nature, the imposing volcano, a tour in the most beautiful places in Campania takes you to discover a region with a rich cultural and natural heritage.
Explore every corner of your destination:
- Naples and its picturesque neighborhoods
- The island of Capri
- The little towns of the Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii and Herculaneum
In the shadow of Vesuvius, the Neapolitans live intensely. On the one hand, the remains of the ancient sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum remind us of both the beauty and the fragility of the world. On the other it seems that everything has been created to celebrate love, some landscapes have no equal: between the Amalfi Coast and the islands of Capri and Ischia, it is a parade of botanical gardens, sandy beaches and wild coves.
Indulge yourself a guided food and wine tour with vineyard tastings and farm visits
Yet, no vacation on this region is complete without experiencing the flavors and aromas of the local cuisine. To better enjoy this experience made of food, well-being, historical and natural beauties, it is important to rely on an expert local guide.
On a unique tour you’ll get an insider’s introduction to the region’s famed gastronomy. The trip aims at the knowledge of flavors are always different and appreciated by tourists of all ages and nationalities.
- Learn about the region’s indigenous food culture, well off the beaten track
- Discover the best food and wine pairings through several recipes
- Enjoy a tasting of local wines and other special alcoholic beverages
From wine to oil, from many cheeses to meat and fish specialties, from pasta and traditional peasant dishes to different types of bread, up to the delicious sweets renowned all over the world. You can indulge in the most tasty dishes you have ever tasted, accompanied by fine local wines, and enjoy sweeping vistas over the spectacular Amalfi Coast or the charming island of Capri. A true once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Walks Inside Rome takes you to discover the delicacies of Southern Italy
Walks Inside Rome, with its highest quality tour guide services since 1999, through its private tours of the Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri takes you to discover this small but delightful piece of Italy. Visiting these places is certainly one of the best experiences to do when on holiday in the Bel Paese.
Your expert guide is a local of the region and can tailor this tour exactly to cover you want and let you experience an unforgettable day trip.
We are open 7 days a week. For any questions and for more information about our tours contact us or fill out the form on our website, send us an email, or chat with us on WhatsApp.
We look forward to meeting you soon so we can start exploring Italy together!
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times16 February, 2023
- Rome's Budding Street Art Scene25 January, 2023
- The Life and Reign of Emperor Claudius19 January, 2023
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times
For More Informations(0039) 334 7243374
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Let's start exploring together!
Contact UsVia Giustiniani, 23, 00186 Roma RM