Explore Rome with an expert guide in the intimate company of a small group (max 8-10 guests)
Rome Small Group Tours: Rome can be visited in a thousand and one ways, come and explore it in the privacy of a small group of like-minded adventurers
Showing all 9 results
Colosseum & Ancient Rome Tour with Gladiator’s Gate | Small GroupSkip the LineSpecial OfferEmbark on a journey through the ages as we delve into ancient Rome: with a walk through the iconic colosseum and the ancient Roman Forum.
Fromon request3:00 h08:30 a.m. OnwardsSmall Group
VIP Colosseum Underground Tour with Ancient Rome | Semi-PrivateMost PopularMax 5 PeopleDescend into the depths of Rome's most iconic landmark. Explore the Colosseum Underground through a gladiator's eyes before traveling back in time as we roam the Roman Forum.
Fromon request151:15 pmSemi Private
VIP Colosseum Underground Tour with Ancient Rome | Small GroupMost PopularSkip the LineDescend into the depths of Rome's most iconic landmark. Explore the Colosseum Underground through a gladiator's eyes before traveling back in time as we roam the Roman Forum.
Fromon request3:00 ham/pm (Based on availability)Small Group
Golf Cart Tour of Rome | Semi-PrivateMost PopularMax 6 PeopleExperience all the joys of touring a capital city without any of the fatigue that comes with it. Hop on one of our golf carts and let us whisk you around Rome in comfort.
Fromon request3:00 h5:00 pmSemi Private
Early Morning Vatican Tour | Small GroupMost PopularSkip the LineSpecial OfferExperience a complete tour of the Vatican. Visit the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums, and Saint Peter's Square as well as exploring exclusive areas normally closed to the public.
Fromon request3:30 h7:20 amSmall Group
Early Bird Vatican tour with Breakfast | Semi-PrivateMax 8 PeopleSoak up the warm morning light inside the Vatican with a substantial breakfast and a crowd-less look at the Sistine Chapel.
Fromon request4:00 h7:15 amSemi Private
Rome Orientation tour | Small GroupMost PopularDiscover the must-see attractions of Rome's historic center on this immersive, small-group orientation tour.
Fromon request2:30 h4:00 p.m.Small Group
Testaccio Food Tour | Small GroupTour Rome's most foodie-friendly neighborhood of Testaccio in a small, intimate group. and indulge in its delights in the company of our expert guide.
Fromon request3:00 h11:00 amSmall Group
Trastevere Food Tour | Small GroupMost PopularSpecial OfferIndulge in a culinary journey of modern and traditional Roman cuisine through the trendiest neighborhood in the city, Trastevere. Eat like a local and grab a taste of Rome.
Fromon request3:00 h5:30 pmSmall Group
Rome Small Group Tours
For its exceptional history, Rome fascinates the whole world. It can be be visited in a thousand and one ways, so, let’s see together how to experience and uncover the city that saw the birth of Julius Caesar. Come and explore the Eternal City in the privacy of a small group of like-minded adventurers on Rome Small Group Tours.
Unforgettable intimate experiences
Rome’s history, culture, architecture, exquisite food and wine make it a truly wonderful destination to discover in a small group. These types of tours are the perfect way for seasoned travelers to make the most of their time in this beautiful city, allowing them to leave the planning to the professionals and giving more time to soak up the atmosphere.
Discovering Rome means meeting more than 3000 years of history that have shaped what is nicknamed “the Eternal City”. Wonderful places and magnificent monuments not to be missed, museums that house some of the most important masterpieces of Italy, as well as
characteristic neighborhoods to explore and experience during your stay.
Come and open the door to a whole new world of discovery
Rome is a much loved and requested destination by a large audience, therefore tours must be organized well and the possibilities are really numerous. Exploring the capital of Italy in a small group tours is ideal with friends, family, especially with children.
With your priority entrance and your knowledgeable, licensed guide you will explore the most sites of the city avoiding the long lines at each attraction. Come and open the door to a whole new world of discovery.
- Trastevere and Testaccio Food Tour: stroll through Rome’s authentic riverside neighborhoods of Trastevere and Testaccio to sink your teeth into classic dishes and street food for a true taste of the city. Embrace their unconventional atmosphere where locals and travelers alike join together in a bohemian rhapsody of both food and style.
- Vatican Tour: explore the Vatican City with your expert guide. Enter the Saint Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine Chapel with skip-the-line tickets and discover Michelangelo’s masterpieces without any crowds. Wander the Vatican Museum’s fabled halls and hone in on the highlights of the vast collection.
- Pope’s Summer Residence Tour: visit the Pope’s private apartments in Castel Gandolfo, once here, explore the beautiful sculpted Barberini Gardens and encounter all their ancient and apostolic treasures. Learn and recreate traditional recipes refined over generations in a hands-on cooking class on the papal estate. Finish your day in the town square of Castel Gandolfo, looking down over the shimmering waters of Lake Albano before being driven back in Rome.
- Colosseum and Ancient Rome Tour: experience ancient Rome from the perspective of those who lived it through a Colosseum tour. In a small group go through the most iconic ancient monument symbolizing the power of the Roman Empire, discover the secrets of how this amphitheater worked. Explore the cradle of ancient Rome in the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- Rome’s must-see attractions tour in the evening: the Eternal City is simply stunning in the evening. It is at her best when dusk creeps over her cobblestones, the crowds slowly trickle away, and locals participate in the age-old tradition of la “passeggiata” (the evening stroll). With an expert, entertaining guide, on a private walking tour discover the stories behind the Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain and Pantheon.
Rome Small Group Tours with Walks Inside Rome
Walks Inside Rome as a travel agency has been private and small-group guided tours since 1999. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality tour guide services in art, history, food and fun across Italy’s most spectacular destinations.
With the help of our English-speaking guides, each one expert in their field, you will visit the most compelling sites and immerse yourself in the hidden stories and intriguing lives of the great protagonists of history that changed the world.
Don’t miss this fascinating journey! We are open 7 days a week, contact us for any questions and for any further information. Fill out the form on our website, send us an email, call us or chat with us on WhatsApp.
We look forward to meeting you soon so we can start exploring Italy together!
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times16 February, 2023
- Rome's Budding Street Art Scene25 January, 2023
- The Life and Reign of Emperor Claudius19 January, 2023
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times
For More Informations(0039) 334 7243374
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Let's start exploring together!
Contact UsVia Giustiniani, 23, 00186 Roma RM