Request Your Tour
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
For More Information(0039) 338 7791615
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Why Choose It?
- Uncover the wonders of the Vatican with skip-the-line entry.
- Discover the ancient arena that has become a global icon.
- Master the art of Roman cuisine under the expert guidance of our chef.
Want to experience Rome’s best sites and learn to cook a delicious Italian meal all in one day? Looking for the perfect tour for eager kids and curious adults alike, who want to see the cultural highlights of the Eternal City with limited time. Then this is the perfect experience for you.
Triple the Roman Experience by roaming the Rome of the Popes, following in the footsteps of the Caesars, and mastering the art of Italian cuisine in our prestigious centrally situated cooking school. After this full-day experience, you’ll feel you’ve fully explored the Eternal City and enriched yourself with knowledge and know-how on Italian culture and cuisine.
Step inside the Vatican to explore the Museums and Sistine Chapel
The first part of your Roman experience guides you through the unmissable highlights of the Vatican’s vast collection. Your expert guide will bring you face-to-face with the Vatican’s treasures, from the stunning sculptures of the Gallery of the Candelabra, the ornate artworks of the Gallery of Maps, and the astonishingly intricate designs of the Gallery of Tapestries.
If there’s something in particular you’d like to see, just let your private guide know. You can stop off at the Raphael Rooms to discover the phenomenal frescoes, which mahy believe rival those of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel. We’ll then process towards what most consider the pièce de résistance of Michelangelo’s Roman legacy: the Pope’s private Sistine Chapel.
Take in the grandeur of Saint Peter’s Basilica
No Vatican visit would be complete without stepping inside the spectacular Saint Peter’s Basilica. Standing at the center of the Christian world on the site where Saint Peter was buried, the largest church in Rome boasts more than just its scale. Its stunning mosaics and awe-inspiring artworks, such as Michelangelo’s Pietà and Bernini’s Baldachin, feature among the most inspirational achievements of western art.
Your Vatican experience comes to a close in the center of Saint Peter’s Square. Under the shadow of the Vatican Obelisk, brought here by the emperor Caligula in the 30s AD, you’ll be perfectly positioned for an appreciative perspective of Bernini’s perfectly proportioned colonnade surrounding you.
We’ll drive you from the Vatican to the Colosseum
After fully exploring the Vatican, we’ll make our way to the mighty Colosseum. Still standing strong after almost 2,000 years, this amphitheater has witnessed some astonishing spectacles within its storied grounds – from gladiatorial combats and wild-animal hunts to criminal executions and mock naval battles.
Your expert guide will bring the Colosseum to life, recounting the stories of its imperial spectators and the tragic tales of its gladiatorial participants. Follow in the footsteps of the Caesars as you explore its millennia-old structure and unlock the many secrets of Rome’s most iconic monument.
Journey into the Roman Forum
No journey through the Eternal City would be complete without a visit to the Roman Forum. Your guide will walk you through the triumphal arches, temples, and basilicas of what was once the beating heart of the ancient city, revealing the sites of history’s most significant events and regaling you with stories that will bring the Forum’s monuments to life.
From the Forum, you’ll enjoy sweeping views of the most famous of the Seven Hills of Rome. It was on the Palatine that Romulus founded the ancient city and where subsequent kings and emperors built their palaces. Travel back through time as you climb the Palatine and listen to your guide breathe life into its ruins.
Be welcomed at our school with a prosecco and snacks reception
Your third and final experience is a cooking class at one of our two stunning locations: just around the corner from Piazza Navona or a stone’s throw from the Pantheon. After welcoming you with an indulgent prosecco and antipasti reception, our professional English-speaking chef will teach you the art of Italian cuisine in a fun and friendly cooking class.
We can adapt the menu according to what you want to make and your level of expertise. So whether you’re longing for some pizza, want to master the art of Roman pasta, or need to satisfy your sweet tooth with some gelato or tiramisù, we can customize the course just for you.
Indulge in your homemade meal after class
At the end of your hands-on cooking class, take your seat so you can linger over the delicious meal you’ve made, paired with specially selected wines and soft drinks. Best of all, we’ll email you all your recipes at the end of the class so you can impress friends and family by recreating these recipes at home. Perfetto.
Itinerary:Vatican Museums highlightsSistine ChapelSaint Peter's BasilicaColosseumRoman ForumProsecco and snacks receptionHands-on cooking classHomemade meal
Included:Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican and ColosseumLicensed tour guideTransportation between the sitesCooking class and homemade dinner
Meeting Point:Hotel Lobby or entrance of the Vatican Museums (under the statue of Michelangelo and Raphael)
Show on Map
Our guides are fluent in English and have a contagious passion for the inspiring cultural heritage of our Italian cities. Experts in their fields, they will immerse you in the hidden histories and intriguing lives of history's great protagonists. So much to see, so easy to miss out: with the help of our guides, visit the most absorbing sites and uncover the stories that have changed the world. Don't miss this fascinating journey!
- M2233BTrobertlTerrific Trastevere Food Tour with Luca! Luca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature.... read moreLuca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature. By the end of the evening we felt that we had spent a nice time with a new friend. read less - 10/03/2022
- Darren RA must do experience This cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through... read moreThis cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through the market to pick out some of the ingredients, the meats and such. Then we went back to their excellent small group kitchen. We had a wonderful time learning from Sara. She taught us to make ravioli and saltimbocca and tiramisu. It was fun and relaxed and extremely delicious. We thought the whole experience was splendid. 10 out of 10. read less - 9/26/2022
- genevieverbBest Food Tour We Took! My fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of... read moreMy fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of different food and even returned to one of the restaurants later in the week. The tour groups are kept small, so our group easily got to know each other throughout the tour. We were especially pleased with how accommodating it was: My fiance is a vegetarian and can be a bit of a picky eater, so he had low expectations going in and this ended up being his favorite activity all week! We actually had a couple of vegetarians in our group and there was always an equally hearty substitute whenever necessary. Super pleased with this experience and with Luca! Best part of our week! read less - 9/21/2022
- Emily WWorth every penny. What an evening! This was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and... read moreThis was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and get to know other travellers. The small group size made it much more personal and conversation flowed all evening! Sara (our guide) was absolutely amazing - so friendly and chatty, and so full of knowledge about the local food and Rome/Trastevere's history. She could not have been better.
I'll be coming back to Rome and will definitely be booking this again. Thank you so much, Sara, for making my first trip to Rome that much better! read less - 9/21/2022
- mrsmac0912Delicious food from fabulous foody Luca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our... read moreLuca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our time together unforgettable.
Most appreciated was his offer to remain a resource for the duration of our visit with DELICIOUS recommendations off the tourist path.
Well done Luca!!! read less - 9/11/2022
- uscimcA Must Do Tour of Sistine Chapel Amazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a... read moreAmazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a small group of 9. Just 2 families. She was great. She does this 4 days a week and all the guards knew her by name. If you want to see the Sistine Chapel, then you have to go early. We were one of the first to enter and with her connections basically did not wait on anything. We also entered a section in the Vatican Museums usually off limits to the public, a section with many animal statues and other mosaics. She gave us so much history and culture. My children said it was AP World History made real. You could tell she truly loved what she did. read less - 8/29/2022
- dvorahl2022Best tour ever. Martha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was... read moreMartha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was a very hot summer day and she always looks for ways to give us the information under the shade before we went into the sun. I highly recommend this company and Martha as well. It was very easy to make the reservation and pay. We took the private tour and was perfect. 3 hours that feel like Half hour . We didn’t do any limes to get into the places. Know that if you go by yourself or in other yours you could be up to 2 hours under the sun to get into the coliseum or forum. I highly recommend the private tour. read less - 8/05/2022
- michelleSheiowitzGreat Food Stroll with Luca We did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour... read moreWe did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour and Luca!! read less - 7/30/2022