Request Your Tour
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
For More Information(0039) 334 7243374
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Why Choose It?
- Discover the island's secrets the Venetians keep to themselves.
- Stay off the tourist trail for an authentic feel of real Venice.
- Customize the tour to your liking, seeing exactly what you want to see.
Experience the real soul of the city of canals in the company of an expert Venetian guide on our one day tour in Venice. This full-day itinerary combines the classic attractions with some more off the beaten path experiences, ensuring you get the full Venetian experience. Visit the main island’s most famous attractions, discover artisan areas and century-old traditions, indulge on traditional Venetian cuisine, and take to the waters to see Venice from the perspective it deserves. At the end of your one day tour in Venice, you’ll truly feel you’ve seen it all!
Explore Venice’s most awe-inspiring attractions
Visit Venice’s famous ‘three cousins’ Rialto Bridge, Saint Mark’s Basilica and the Doge’s Palace, nourishing yourself on the knowledge of your expert private guide. Discover the artisan area of Cannaregio, visiting a traditional mask-making atelier before indulging in a traditional Venetian lunch accompanied by refreshing local wine and delicious cicchetti. After lunch you’ll be taking to the waters to view the City of Canals from the perspective it deserves. Experience an unforgettable tour of the glass-blowing island of Murano before embarking on your grand finale: a sunset cruise down the Grand Canal.
- Itinerary:Rialto BridgeSaint Mark's Square and BasilicaDoge's Palace and Bridge of SighsCannaregio District and Mask-Making AtelierTraditional Venetian Lunch with CicchettiBoat Trip to Murano with Glass Blowing TourSunset Cruise down the Grand Canal
- Wheelchair accessible:Yes. (Itinerary may differ).
- Meeting Point:Hotel lobby (if centrally located)
Our guides are fluent in English and have a contagious passion for the inspiring cultural heritage of our Italian cities. Experts in their fields, they will immerse you in the hidden histories and intriguing lives of history's great protagonists. So much to see, so easy to miss out: with the help of our guides, visit the most absorbing sites and uncover the stories that have changed the world. Don't miss this fascinating journey!
Great tour Our tour guide was interesting and knowledgeable. We visited various plazas that encompass many of the areas of Rome, something we could not have done on our own.
The golf cart... read moreOur tour guide was interesting and knowledgeable. We visited various plazas that encompass many of the areas of Rome, something we could not have done on our own.
The golf cart has access to many places that are inaccessible to buses or cars, and the up close view of the city was without parallel.
I would highly recommend this tour. It was a highlight of our wonderful trip to Rome. read less - 6/06/2022
Pizza and gelato awccess What a wonderful experience with chef Roberto! It was fun to make 2 kinds of gelato and a personal pizza followed by dinner with wine and soft drinks. And we... read moreWhat a wonderful experience with chef Roberto! It was fun to make 2 kinds of gelato and a personal pizza followed by dinner with wine and soft drinks. And we got all the recipes of the food we made plus additional recipes for pastas and more. 3 young adults and 1 young at heart enjoyed every minute of it. read less - 5/18/2022
- Brent D
Great experience! Pay for private or small group- worth it. Loved Julia Julia made it a great day. Met at the entrance, on time, with a sign and was wonderful right from the start. So much knowledge! I wanted her to never... read moreJulia made it a great day. Met at the entrance, on time, with a sign and was wonderful right from the start. So much knowledge! I wanted her to never stop talking. Very friendly and professional- ask for her- but I would guess all their guides are good. read less - 5/15/2022
Fabulous time on this food tour!! My friend and I had a personal tour by Luca around Trastevere, and he was so informative and knowledgeable and kind. The choice of restaurants was thoughtful and well-rounded; and... read moreMy friend and I had a personal tour by Luca around Trastevere, and he was so informative and knowledgeable and kind. The choice of restaurants was thoughtful and well-rounded; and we enjoyed the food and the stories behind it. Overall we had a wonderful time…the choices were perfect, and our tour guide was amazing!!! read less - 4/15/2022
Cherry on Top We thouroughly enjoyed our experience learning to make pizza and gelato. We joined Walks Inside Rome for this fabulous cooking class on our last evening in Italy and it... read moreWe thouroughly enjoyed our experience learning to make pizza and gelato. We joined Walks Inside Rome for this fabulous cooking class on our last evening in Italy and it turned out to be the cherry on top of an extremely memorable vacation.
I would recommend this activity to anyone interested in learning to make pizza and gelato and for any group looking to have a fun time. read less - 4/06/2022