Suggestions for visiting Rome with the family
Rome kids and families tours: Rome has some of the most popular and amazing tourist attractions to visit, choose the right local travel agency to fully enjoy it
Showing all 13 results
Gladiators & Roman Emperors for Kids | PrivateSkip the LineMeet the brave gladiators and cunning emperors who forged ancient Rome on this entertaining and educational walking tour.
Fromon request3:00 hVariedSpecific for Kids
Day Trip to the Pope’s Summer Residence at Castel Gandolfo with Cooking Experience | Small GroupBest SellerVenture into the Alban Hills for a divine day of papal indulgence. Tour the Apostolic Palace and Barberini Gardens and enjoy a unique cooking class on the Pope's private farm.
Fromon request7:00 h8:00 amSmall Group
Gladiator School | PrivateBest SellerWhat we do in life echoes in eternity. Relive the drama of ancient Rome by attending Gladiator School. Suitable for all ages, this experience can be combined with a private driving tour or itinerary.
Fromon request2:00 hVariedKids Fliendly
Monuments Talk | PrivateEmbark on a fun and engaging walk through Rome's monumental city centre where you and your kids will encounter the enduring works of Rome's most famous artists.
Fromon request3:00 h10:00 amSpecific for Kids
Mosaic and Art Class for Kids | PrivateIntroduce your kids to the Eternal City's artworks the right way with this hands-on mosaic and art class.
Fromon request2:00 hVariedPrivate Tour
Painting with Caravaggio | PrivateDiscover a highly contrasted world between illuminated subjects and shadowy atmospheres with a tour through Caravaggio's most celebrated--and criticized--works. Then take your journey to the next ...
Fromon request4:00 h09:00 amKids Fliendly
Raiders of Rome: A Treasure Hunt in the Eternal City | PrivateRome’s city centre is like a giant playground. So what better way for your kids to discover it than with our magical treasure hunt in search of marble animals and fountains!
Fromon request3:00 h09:00 amSpecific for Kids
Rome Shore Excursion for Kids and Families | PrivateRome manages to make kids instantly feel part of its daily life, through its history, art, and food. A tour for all ages!
Fromon request15On RequestKids Fliendly
Rome Tour for Kids on 4 Wheels | PrivateYour chariot awaits! Ride through Rome in style and speed. Avoid pushing your way through the crowded sidewalks and the huff-and-puff of climbing steep slopes. Our chauffeur will pick you up in front of your hotel for a family-friendly tour around the Eternal City with an expert, kid-friendly guide!
Fromon request15On RequestSpecific for Kids
Treasure Hunt at the Vatican for Kids Tour | PrivateSkip the LineJoin in the adventure with our fun-filled Vatican tour for kids. This is the ideal tour for families with children aged between 5 - 10 who want to explore the Vatican in a way everyone will love.
Fromon request3:00 h9:00 amSpecific for Kids
Vatican Tour for Kids and Castel Sant’Angelo | PrivateEnthral the kids are you as explore the Vatican. Our tailored itinerary will thrill and engage them while you get to visit the Vatican's highlights and curiosities.
Fromon request5:00 h09:00 amSpecific for Kids
Vatican Tour for Kids with Mummies & Popemobile | PrivateWaiting in line is no fun, especially for kids. That's why our fun-filled Vatican Tour for Kids lets you skip the line, saving you more time to explore.
Fromon request3:00 h8:30 am / 2:00 pmSpecific for Kids
Watercolor Painting on the Palatine | PrivateCreate your own souvenir from exploring the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill by painting your own watercolor of their ancient ruins.
Fromon request3:00 hVariedKids Fliendly
Rome Kids and Families Tours
Rome, the capital of Italy, has some of the most popular and amazing tourist attractions to visit. To create unique experiences and generate lasting memories for each member of your family, with Walks Inside Rome the exciting opportunities are endless. In our Rome kids and families tours, our guides actively engage your kids by providing information in a fun way to spark their imagination and take them on an educational adventure they will never forget.
Rome, a true open-air museum
Rome with the family is a wonderful journey through time. Let your kids discover its emblematic monuments and most visited by tourists: Colosseum, Imperial Forums, Vatican and many unmissable places that make you enter the history of the Eternal City.
The best way to appreciate every alley and site of this wonderful city is to make choices and find tips to avoid queues. When in Rome, to experience it better, do as many famous Romans did by unleashing your creative genius.
Rome is a very big city, where you will walk a lot and wait. So, carefully select the monuments and places you want to see and above all buy skip-the-line tickets so as not to waste time unnecessarily in queuing.
Tours accessible with the family
It is not always easy to approach archaeological sites with children. In Rome, educational visits are a joy for them and their parents. Choose the right local travel agency to fully enjoy one of the most beautiful city in the world.
Let’s see how to get closer to ancient Rome and its legends as a family
- The Colosseum and the Roman Forum: it is impossible to miss this visit! Emblematic monument of the capital, the largest stone amphitheater of Roman civilization requires a long half day, complete with walking, to be taken into consideration if you are traveling with children. Start visiting the Colosseum and Roman Forum early in the morning so that the less affluent Palatine Hill can be run across if the children are fed up. Our guides will transport you back through time. Let your kids fall in love with history. Not only will they learn all about the mighty monument, which has since become the symbol of the Roman Empire, but they will also explore the Colosseum Underground and wander the dark tunnels where gladiators, wild beasts, and mind-blowing stage props ascended to the light of the arena above by means of specially-constructed lifts and trap-doors. Then recreate the scenes of the arena by visiting Rome’s excellent Gladiator School and its shows.
- St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums: take your children on a kid-friendly tour of the Vatican, where they can come face-to-face with the Popemobile, grisly Egyptian mummies, Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel. You can also discover in the Vatican Museums the most important collection of Roman art and one of the most important collections of ancient sculptures in the world including the Apollo Belvedere and the impressive group of Laocoon with his son. Let them explore the largest and most prestigious church in Christianity, as well as one of the most visited monuments in the world along with the Colosseum.
- Experience a hands-on cooking class with your kids: learn an Italian treasured recipe you can recreate for family and friends such as fresh pasta, pizza, ice cream and Tiramisu. Create unique flavors made from fresh, locally sourced ingredients. You will have the amazing opportunity to customize each dish at your liking. Perfect for kids, this shared cooking class is all about living La Dolce Vita in a fun-filled setting.
Family-friendly tours with Walks Inside Rome
Walks Inside Rome is a travel agency located in Rome which for more than 20 years has been specializing in immersive, authentic, and educational guided tours and excursions for all kind of tourists: singles, couples and families.
Explore Rome and the best Italy’s destinations your own way through customized tours led by our English-speaking expert guides. Spark your kids’ imagination and take them on incredible journeys of discovery with our family-friendly tours. Whatever you want, Walks Inside Rome will make it happen!
Connect with us!
Are you planning to visit Rome with your family? Contact us for any questions and for any further information about our services. You can fill out the form on our website, send us an email, call us or chat with us on WhatsApp.
We look forward to meeting you soon so we can explore Rome together!
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times16 February, 2023
- Rome's Budding Street Art Scene25 January, 2023
- The Life and Reign of Emperor Claudius19 January, 2023
- Rome’s Carnival: From Ancient to Modern Times
For More Informations(0039) 334 7243374
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Let's start exploring together!
Contact UsVia Giustiniani, 23, 00186 Roma RM