Request Your Tour
- Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Day Trips
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Food and Wine Experience
- Amalfi Coast, Pompeii and Capri Tours
- Colosseum Tours
- Cooking Classes for Kids in Rome
- Cooking Classes in Rome
- Culinary Experiences
- Day trips from Rome
- Florence Day Trips
- Florence Small Group Tours
- Florence tours
- Food and Wine Experiences in Amalfi Coast, Capri and Pompeii
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Florence
- Food and Wine Experiences in Puglia and Matera
- Food and wine experiences in Rome
- Food and Wine Experiences in Venice
- Galleries and Museums of Rome
- Italy Tours
- Milan and Lake Como Tours
- Most Popular Tours
- New Tours
- Other Destinations
- Pope's Farm Tours
- Puglia and Matera
- Puglia and Matera food and Wine Tours
- Puglia and Matera Tours
- Rome Catacombs Tours
- Rome culinary experiences
- Rome Driving Tours
- Rome Guided Tours
- Rome Jewish Tours
- Rome Kids & Families Experiences
- Rome Kids and Families Tours
- Rome on Wheels
- Rome Private Tours
- Rome Shore Excursions
- Rome Small Group Tours
- Rome Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Food and Wine Tours
- Sicily and Pantelleria Tours
- Special Tours of Rome
- Vatican Jewish Tours
- Vatican Kids and Families Tours
- Vatican Small Group Tours
- Vatican Tours
- Venice Day Trips
- Venice Driving Tours
- Venice Food and Wine Tours
- Venice Kids & Families Experiences
- Venice Kids and Families Tours
- Venice Tours
- The best time to visit Rome27 September, 2023
- How many days in Rome is enough?19 September, 2023
- Famous places in ancient Rome: landmarks, monuments...19 September, 2023
- The best time to visit Rome
For More Information(0039) 338 7791615
Mon - Sat / 08:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Why Choose It?
- Introduce your kids to Rome in an entertaining, educational way.
- Enjoy a complete tour of Rome's center with a fun and knowledgeable guide.
- See all the must-see sites you simply can't miss in Rome!
Our Monuments Talk tour for kids lets you experience Rome as you never have before. Your fun, knowledgeable guide will breathe life into the Eternal City’s enduring monument, drawing forth their secrets for an unforgettable experience. This tour offers the most entertaining and engaging way to discover the art and history of Rome with the kids.
Meet some of history’s most famous artists and their magnificent creations on this fun walk through the city center. We’ll encounter the great names of the Renaissance and Baroque, from Bernini and Michelangelo to Raphael and Borromini. With your private guide’s expertise, this Monuments Talk will nourish your children with cultural inquisitiveness that will serve them through life.
Marvel at Piazza del Popolo and the Spanish Steps
Your private Monuments Talk starts among one of the great works of Bernini: the magnificent Porta Flaminia at Piazza del Popolo. Kids love this bustling, spacious piazza. But what they find most fascinating is the ancient Egyptian obelisk in the center which dates all the way back to the 13th century BC!
Our adventure continues at the famous Spanish Steps. The big kids among you will remember the Spanish Steps for featuring in such iconic movies as Roman Holiday, La Dolce Vita, and the Talented Mr. Ripley. The younger kids in the group love to climb the steps to obelisk at the top and admire Bernini’s Baroque Fontana della Barcaccia (Fountain of the Boat) anchored firmly at the bottom.
Absorb the atmosphere of the Trevi Fountain and Piazza Navona
The site of another iconic scene shot in Rome – all of which you can explore on our Rome Movie Set Tour – is the famous Trevi Fountain. Adults don’t need to picture Anita Ekberg wading into its center to appreciate the fountain’s mystic romanticism. Kids on the other hand can’t get over its sheer scale and the masterful detail of the scenes on its facade.
Piazza Navona is another hit among the kids. Not least because this curved rectangular-shaped square used to be an ancient chariot-racing track. Piazza Navona is one of the many places in Rome where the ancient intermingles with the modern and medieval. For standing in the middle of this track is another ancient Egyptian obelisk, erected in the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi – a fountain designed by no other than, you guessed it: Bernini!
Admire the awesome interior of the Pantheon and Campo de’ Fiori
No tour of Rome would be complete without visiting the city’s central wonder: the temple to all the pagan gods: the Pantheon. The Pantheon is one of the most impressive architectural feats from all antiquity, still boasting the record for its free-standing dome. Looking up at it from inside is a truly awesome experience. And the smaller you are the more this is amplified!
Our Monument Talk tour then stops at Campo de’ Fiori, a fully-functioning market during the morning and early afternoon and central meeting place come evening. Nearby is the magnificent Palazzo Farnese, another great architectural feat of the Renaissance worked on by no other than Michelangelo.
After three hours of exploration, why not wind down the day with some sweet delicious treats. When in Rome, do as the Romans do by seeking out some of the city’s finest gelato. Meanwhile, parents can treat themselves to a well-deserved glass of prosecco: the perfect aperitivo before seeking out something to indulge in a delicious dinner in the heart of the Eternal City.
Itinerary:Piazza del PopoloTrevi FountainSpanish StepsPantheonPiazza NavonaCampo de' Fiori
Meeting Point:Hotel Lobby
Our guides are fluent in English and have a contagious passion for the inspiring cultural heritage of our Italian cities. Experts in their fields, they will immerse you in the hidden histories and intriguing lives of history's great protagonists. So much to see, so easy to miss out: with the help of our guides, visit the most absorbing sites and uncover the stories that have changed the world. Don't miss this fascinating journey!
- M2233BTrobertlTerrific Trastevere Food Tour with Luca! Luca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature.... read moreLuca took my wife and myself on a wonderful food tour through Trastevere. The things we saw and ate and learned were excellent. The best part was Luca's friendly nature. By the end of the evening we felt that we had spent a nice time with a new friend. read less - 10/03/2022
- Darren RA must do experience This cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through... read moreThis cooking class was a highlight of our trip. We got to meet a young chef, Sara. She had us decide what to cook. Then we walked through the market to pick out some of the ingredients, the meats and such. Then we went back to their excellent small group kitchen. We had a wonderful time learning from Sara. She taught us to make ravioli and saltimbocca and tiramisu. It was fun and relaxed and extremely delicious. We thought the whole experience was splendid. 10 out of 10. read less - 9/26/2022
- genevieverbBest Food Tour We Took! My fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of... read moreMy fiance and I capped off our first full day in Rome with this lovely food tour. Luca was friendly, excited, and knowledgeable. We got to try a ton of different food and even returned to one of the restaurants later in the week. The tour groups are kept small, so our group easily got to know each other throughout the tour. We were especially pleased with how accommodating it was: My fiance is a vegetarian and can be a bit of a picky eater, so he had low expectations going in and this ended up being his favorite activity all week! We actually had a couple of vegetarians in our group and there was always an equally hearty substitute whenever necessary. Super pleased with this experience and with Luca! Best part of our week! read less - 9/21/2022
- Emily WWorth every penny. What an evening! This was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and... read moreThis was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. A great evening with plenty of incredible local food and drink and a really good way to meet and get to know other travellers. The small group size made it much more personal and conversation flowed all evening! Sara (our guide) was absolutely amazing - so friendly and chatty, and so full of knowledge about the local food and Rome/Trastevere's history. She could not have been better.
I'll be coming back to Rome and will definitely be booking this again. Thank you so much, Sara, for making my first trip to Rome that much better! read less - 9/21/2022
- mrsmac0912Delicious food from fabulous foody Luca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our... read moreLuca Boccia was PHENOMENAL!
His knowledge of Italian cuisine was exceptional, especially welcomed because it included more than just the well known dishes. He was funny and friendly, making our time together unforgettable.
Most appreciated was his offer to remain a resource for the duration of our visit with DELICIOUS recommendations off the tourist path.
Well done Luca!!! read less - 9/11/2022
- uscimcA Must Do Tour of Sistine Chapel Amazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a... read moreAmazing! This was my third time to the Vatican but this time I took my adult/teen children and wife and we used a tour guide. It was a small group of 9. Just 2 families. She was great. She does this 4 days a week and all the guards knew her by name. If you want to see the Sistine Chapel, then you have to go early. We were one of the first to enter and with her connections basically did not wait on anything. We also entered a section in the Vatican Museums usually off limits to the public, a section with many animal statues and other mosaics. She gave us so much history and culture. My children said it was AP World History made real. You could tell she truly loved what she did. read less - 8/29/2022
- dvorahl2022Best tour ever. Martha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was... read moreMartha was our guide. She is the best. They way she explained all , answered our questions give us all the information in every place all was wonderful. It was a very hot summer day and she always looks for ways to give us the information under the shade before we went into the sun. I highly recommend this company and Martha as well. It was very easy to make the reservation and pay. We took the private tour and was perfect. 3 hours that feel like Half hour . We didn’t do any limes to get into the places. Know that if you go by yourself or in other yours you could be up to 2 hours under the sun to get into the coliseum or forum. I highly recommend the private tour. read less - 8/05/2022
- michelleSheiowitzGreat Food Stroll with Luca We did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour... read moreWe did the Trastevere Food Stroll with Luca B and he was great! Brought us to great authentic locations and provided his expert advice! We would highly recommend this tour and Luca!! read less - 7/30/2022